Pages

Dream a Little Dream Cloud



For my first fashion post, I thought I'd take inspiration from the 70s boho trend that's been sweeping shops, magazines and runways recently.

I've had my eye on this dress, the Free People Dream Cloud dress in Ivory, for years now after seeing it on Taylor Swift and actress Crystal Reed. I was lucky enough to find it brand new on eBay for a reasonable price - miracles do happen! 

The dress is perfect for summer, light and airy, and I paired it with a pair of tasseled boots I found in a store in London, I call them my Pocahontus boots, a black floppy hat from Amazon and a pair of sunglasses my boyfriend gave me after finding them on the ground at Bestival last summer (who says romance is dead?)


The location is a local farm trail only ten minutes walking distance from my house, I'm lucky enough to live in a location equal distance away from the town centre and beautiful rural scenery.




The Flash Tattoos were my part of the June Glossybox. It was the first box I received from them and I couldn't have been happier, along with the tattoos I also received a gel nail polish, face wipes, an anti-cellulite cream that works miracles and a reviving mist that doubles up as a makeup setting spray. I can't wait for my next box to arrive, I hear it's France themed - c'est magnifique! 



Boots: Unknown
Sunglasses: Unknown










No comments:

Post a Comment